Christmas shopping within the restraints of a Secret Santa budget? Looking for stocking stuffers that are actually nice? Do you want to give a gift of luxury at an affordable price or are you simply wanting to give thoughtful, quality gifts without spending the Earth? Whatever the reason, I’ve assembled this list of Christmas gift ideas for under £25. This gift guide contains a selection of affordable items (many items are under a tenner) I hope you find inspiration from my suggestions.
Christmas Gift Ideas Under £25:
- Bonsoir London Eye Mask £25 A little piece of handcrafted, 100% pure silk and available in many unique and vibrant Liberty prints. A purely decadent gift.
- STARSKIN Mask Boss £23.37 (discounted from £27.50) A selection of sheet masks from the brand inspired by those in the spotlight, STARSKIN has collaborated with dermatologists and celebrity makeup artists all held in high-esteem. The result? the results of a luxury facial at home.
- Estella Bartlett Python Print Jewellery Box £21 The Animal print trend isn’t limited to fashion, its hit the world of interiors by storm too.
- The Dog Lovers Jigsaw Puzzle £20 With so much of our life being lived through a screen, give the gift of mindfulness and escapism. The Jigsaw puzzle is 2018/19s answer to last years adult colouring book.
- Balloon Gin Goblets (set of two) £20 Vessels that can hold a decent volume of G&T and look good. I need say no more.
- Gym and Swim Travel Bags (set of two) £19.50 The perfect gift for the gym-goer in your life or for someone who resolves to become that person.
Christmas Gift Ideas Under £15:
- Spacemasks (box of five) £15 Futuristic and maybe a little gimmicky. These self-heating eye masks are a delight. They soothe and ease eye strain. Perfect for on the go or at home.
- Mila Prompted Planner Deskpad £14 List lovers will love this!!!!
- Collapsible Pocket Cup £12 Practical, functional, helps save the World and earns you a discount in many high street coffee shops. The ultimate gift that keeps on giving.
Christmas Gift Ideas Under £10:
- Lulu Bottle Opener Key £10 Cute and Kitsch.
- Makers Merchants Clementine and Ginger Syrup for Prosecco £10 If its not broke then don’t fix it…. unless its going to make it even BETTER. In which case add this to all festive fizz.
- What Would The Spice Girls Do? £8.99 The perfect gift for a 90’s tweenager. A potentially genius way to gift Spice Girls tickets.
- Tiled Margot Monogrammed Coaster £8…Because anything from Antropologie is cool.
- Cable Bites £8 Protects your tech and delivers a hefty dose of cute to boot. WIN WIN.
- Popaball Shimmer for Gin £7.49 Can be added to aforementioned vessels for a pretty effect. Gin lovers rejoice.
- BOD Mulled Wine Bath Salts £6 (reduced from £10) Why stop at just Mulling your drinks when you can Mull an entire bathtub?
So, there you have it. My whistle stop gift guide to buying Christmas gifts for under £25. I hope you’ve been inspired and suitably festive.
If you are looking for even more gift inspiration try my Valentine Gift Guide. It’s full of unique and beautifully romantic gifts.
Who do you find most difficult to buy Christmas gifts for? Are you an organised Christmas shopper or a last minute buyer?