1,2,3 Everybody Groan…its Valentines Week:
Valentines week. Nothing has been more divisive since Marmite.
Love it or hate it, it’s the perfect excuse to treat yourself or a loved one.
I’m not going to go on about this one. Its pretty self-explanatory. Besides, I certainly fall into the “loathe it” category, but that doesn’t mean I won’t accept gifts.
My Lust List of Valentines Gifts:
- Heart PJ’s- Available from Bohoo.com £18
- Nautical Embroidered Heart Sweatshirt-Tee and Cake £32
- Notebook-Paperchase £8
- Another pair of heart print PJs-Topshop £28
- Heart print shirt-Oasis £36
- Mulberry Heart keyring-Mulberry £75
- Dream lover shades-Rad and Refined (also available @ASOS for £12.50-sale)
- Donut break my heart top-Available from Blake Seven & Topshop
- I love eight-hour palette-Elizabeth Arde £27
- Heart print makeup bag-Paul Smith- similar
- Rosamundi limited edition Diptyque range-Diptyque Candle £48
- Jo Malone gift set-Red Roses by Jo Malone
- Charbonnel & Walker chocolates-Red Velvet Selection £65
- Heart mug-Emma Bridgewater £19.95 (personalisation available)
- Patent heels- Public Desire £29.99 (similar)
- Forever roses- La Fleur $249 approx Real preserved roses that are professionally enhanced and can last up to 1 year.
- Another Heart keyring-Aspinal of London £45
What are you lusting after this February 14th? Any of the above? Go on treat yourself!